Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Cup Over-runneth!

Week One of Insanity!

That's right, I am on the path to insanity again. That path that causes me to become overstressed, overtired, and my brain to be overly full. Welcome to Spring semester of 2012! I have four very challenging classes this semester: Principles of Finance, Legal Environment of Business, Entrepreneurship (I always struggle with correctly spelling and pronouncing that word!), and Human Resources Management. 

In the past I have had a very negative attitude toward college. I am not one that is willing to put my family life on the back burner for anything. That being said, there have been many occasions where my school work has suffered. 

I was truly concerned about my ability to be successful this semester. Since my family just got out on our own again, I was afraid that I would be over run with family responsibilities and never make time for school. I am positive that even though my mom never voiced a concern, she has been stressed about it as well. 

After week one mom, you can rest easy and relax. My rock, my strength, my husband was perfect this weekend. He may not have gotten much done on his 'Honey-do' list, on the other hand, I got all of my school work complete on a comprehensive level. 

He made me breakfast. 
He made me coffee.
He did the dishes.
He washed some laundry.
He put away the babies toys before going to bed. 
He got the kids to help with a happy heart as well.

If every week winds up as successful as this week did, I will be beyond blessed! I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful family! I have experienced the detached, uninvolved husband that could give a rats ass about my needs. I am also thankful that I no longer have that problem!

Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually looking forward to this week and seeing what all I can accomplish! 

No comments: