Tuesday, May 5, 2009

918moms.com and me :)



I just got the knock on the door from the UPS truck! They delivered my Moms Night Out meal for dad and the kids...check it out! I found out about The National Moms Night Out from following the 918couponqueen on myspace, Facebook, blogger.com and Twitter. I feel like a stalker! I can't help it though. She has such great deals! I signed up for the Moms Night Out and registered for this free meal. It arrived today! Two types of Ragu pasta sauce and a box of noodles with a nice little note to dad...all for free!!!

I have been getting so many free samples and coupons and great deals by checking out the updates from Sarah and checking the forums on 918moms.com
I have received a free book on asthma and allergies that I donated to the elementary school next door to my house. I got a free (IDK the correct name) extender thingy for my tp holder...it makes it so that the double rolls fit better. I got a free sample of toothpaste. I got a free nursing cover...I had to pay shipping but still...it was only $7.95! I got a free sample of Quaker snacks. This is just the beginning!
I really wish that all of my friends would join in this group. It takes a little bit of effort to follow everything, but I feel like the benefits are worth it! The ladies on this site post all of the great deals they find at places like Homeland, Walgreens, Reasors & Walmart. They post links to the online coupons so you can print them. I haven't started saving a ton yet, but I have managed to save I would say at least $50 since I have been following them. That doesn't count the freebies either.
If you really want to take part I would love to help you figure it all out! Just drop me a line and let me know.
I hope all is well with you!

No comments: