Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Strange Addiction

Sometimes we get overwhelmed with our own lives. We find challenges that need overcome, but lack the direction to use the resources at our disposal. I can at least speak for myself on this topic. IDK about the rest of the world. 

I'm overwhelmed.  Logan is a challenging child. He won't fall into a bedtime routine. I've tried SO many things! I was going to blog tonight about how frustrating it is to go for over 2 years without a week full of great sleep. While trying to get Logan to relax and wind down, I changed the channel on the T.V. to TLC. A show came on called "My Strange Addiction". 

Watching an adult woman eat dryer sheets, a different adult woman, 25 years old to be exact, that grew up transgendered and now lives her life as an adult baby, and now an adult woman that has found herself addicted to eating her husbands ashes. Whoa. I think my life is pretty fantastic. I can handle knowing that my worst affliction is a toddler that wants to see and be a part of something big. 

Sleep is overrated anyway. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to change your perception! :)

Samara Sant said...

Now that was a wow moment blog, nicely done!