Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dinner with Lemons April 20, 2009

Unfortunately, we have been eating out a lot lately. We just haven't had the time to prepare meals. Last night, I made momma's yummy salmon patties. I didn't think the kids would like it but it turned out to be a hit. All it takes is two cans of salmon, you can find it by the canned tuna and potted meat :D, remove all the bones you can. If you can't get them all removed, simply squish the meat, like meatloaf, and the bones will blend in. Add an egg per can of salmon, and enough bread crumbs to combine. Shape into patties, like hamburgers, season with S & P and Garlic salt. Fry in a skillet with vegetable oil or EVOO. I found it best to let them cook long enough to crust up and then turn them. Otherwise, you will have jambalaya type food instead of patties. I fixed my favorite Thick & Creamy Mac N Cheese and corn to go along with it. Fairly easy to prepare and cook and super yummy!

No comments: