Friday, February 25, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

I have been reunited with a friend that is a great writer! She has been working with me to improve my blog =) I'm stealing some of her ideas...or in the words of Gatorade...reapplying her ideas. So I shall protect the names and places of people that shouldn't be directly involved in my blogs. This should allow me to write more! I no longer feel like I am not allowed to express myself. Thank you Miss Sam!!!!

There is a person, a female, that has made it her lifelong focus to infiltrate my life in any way possible. At least, that it is the way it seems to me. I sarcastically refer to her as the Queen of Hearts. This shall be her name on here. 
"Off with her head!" I think that she feels that way about me about a million times a day. It seems like she TRIES to find ways to irritate me. She has become good friends with quite a few people that I am really good friends with. She spends time with them. She does fun things with them. At least that is the way it appears in the virtual world. Don't we just love EVERY aspect that Facebook gives us!
I recently realized that I have been doing the same thing with some of HER friends. That's right...I've been getting close, started relationships, formed bonds, with some off HER friends. I have gone into HER world and started taking over it. Allbeit that I didn't do it for the same reasons. I had no evil intentions behind it. I simply wanted to share my love of fitness and friendship with others. 

I have to admit...when I realized this was the case, that I have begun to infiltrate the Queen of Hearts life, (whispers)...it felt good. It made me feel like I had accomplished something good. Like I was better. I know this is not the case. The only saving grace that I have is that my intentions were pure. It still feels a little good to know that I have perhaps one up'd her. That she has been forced to experience what life is like in my Wonderland. To know what it feels like to have to share something that is SO important to you with someone you have NO desire to be around. To cram your presence down her throat.


Okay...I will work on doing better. I will work on not letting this situation exist any longer. I just needed to live in it for a smidgen of time.

2 comments:

Samara Sant said...

I understand where you are coming from, and yes being the bigger person is certainly the preferable road to travel, but sometimes for a brief moment it's okay to say, "I am SO not okay with your choices or involvement in my realm so hit the bricks kid"!

Sabrina Lemons said...

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to tell her to hit the bricks. It would be awesome if I could!