Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reminiscence

I was just looking back at the beginning of this blog. I have had some interesting moments for sure. There have been some posts that have been deleted to protect the innocent (myself). There are some posts that I am very thankful I took the time to create. As I sit back and look over them, I am reminded that I put a lot of effort into being a mom and wife. The thing that made say to myself..."Holy crap. I can't read anymore!" are the posts about summer vacation. I wasn't able to do much over the last two summers because Logan has been so little. I am hopeful that this year we can be more active outdoors with ALL of the kids.

Eek! Summer vacation IS upon us. This Momma has got to do some researchin' and plannin' or it'll be one big snore of a time. Currently taking suggestions!!!

2 comments:

Samara Sant said...

Can they all swim well, because there are lessons to be had at the Claremore Expo, or if their good swimmers you guys can play there. The Philbrook offers some amazing classes for kids during the summer, or there is always summer camp, which I can say was AWESOME, when I went.

Sabrina Lemons said...

The baby doesn't swim yet. We have a pool in the back yard so they spend an enormous amount of time there! We also have gone to the Philbrook. I'm interested in taking them to the Gilcrease. They've been to the summer camps at the Air and Space Museum. We usually go to the park, camp, watch movies, etc. They've been to a church camp with their Aunt in Alabama. Of course we will fish. I will check the classes they have at the Philbrook and see what other camps are available =)