Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Letter for Logan

My dear son,

I love you! You are such an incredible little person. Last night, you amazed me, Daddy, and Grandma. You really love to climb up on the couch and turn the switch for the ceiling fan off. It is so cute! You discovered that you could sit on the couch and climb up on the arm. Then you had a blast sliding off of the arm onto your trampoline. We moved the trampoline and that is when you amazed us!!! You figured out, on your very own, how to climb UP the arm of the couch! You have such an amazing and strong little body!  You are smart beyond your time little man. 

You make me smile all the time. I've started teaching you to say "I love you". You grin so big every time you say "I". You haven't quite figured out how to say the rest of it, but I know you will. I'm sure that once you do, I will get tons of "I love you's" from you. I can hardly wait!
We went shopping this weekend. You make me so proud. You were so good the entire time! You just rolled with whatever I threw at you. My friends and grandma were very impressed with your behavior!

I know that you are FAR to busy to take the time to understand this. Mommy just needed to take a moment and sing your praises. I love you sugar pie!

Tons of sugars and hugs!!!!
Love, 

Mommy!!!

No comments: