Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Margarita Ate My Homework

The amount of work that is required to receive a degree in college is beyond ridiculous. There is a legitimate reason why they use the term "full time" student. If a student wants to be successful at completing a degree in a descent amount of time they will take at minimum four classes a semester. It is scientifically proven that in order to achieve an above average grade in said classes one needs to spend 2 hours per credit hour extra each week studying. Where is the life in that!?!? It is sucked away. This tiny little letters that are put together to form words, then onto form sentences, paragraphs and chapters, compiled into a textbook, are my arch nemesis.

I had this lengthy blog all written up detailing my day yesterday. I spent the day away from my family, away from my house, and away from my school work. Rather than bore you with all of the detail...I will sum it up very quickly!!!
Pre-Baby Shower Lunch @ Los Cabos

Baby Shower for Greyson and Elisha!!!

Black & White Z class w/Inola Peeps

After Party @ El Tequilla
Here I am...4:30 in the a.m. about to start attempting to complete my school assignments. At midnight tonight, when I'm STILL trying to complete them before the deadline...I will send and email to my professor explaining exactly how my Margarita ate my homework. Shoe in for compassion...right?

3 comments:

Samara Sant said...

Loving the blog girl!

Jen said...

Love it!!!

Alicia said...

That seems like a reasonable excuse to me!