Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Simplicity of Life

I have a lot to say. I promise. There are so many words and emotions pulsating through this body. Yet, I am rendered speechless. I know. I know! It IS possible. Mighty Mouth is speechless. 

In light of several of the most recent events...I'm ready to go Platinum and move to Maui. I don't think I know anyone in Maui. I could start a whole new life there. Yep, right after I post this...Imma check the Zumba website to see how many Z instructors are lurking around there. Maybe I could move there and become a huge Rock Star, live in a disgustingly huge house, and have money pouring out of my Z britches.
There is something that I don't understand. If the best way to be a "Leader" is to be a good example, then why are my followers...well...quite frankly...following someone else? I have kindness that most just could not fathom. I have consideration for others seeping from my pores. So where does the Narcissism stem from? Is it truly an ingrained trait? Does it's root lie in the DNA? 

So many things that were said tonight just make me shake my head in disbelief. I'm a very smart person. I take time with my decisions. I weigh everything out before speaking the words. It happens very quickly. The roadrunner in my brain thrives on the necessity to multitask in a split seconds notice. The rationality that was lain out before me tonight can barely hold the term "rationale". All I can feel is hurt, disappointed, sad, disappointed, cynical, disappointed, and speechless. Did I mention disappointed? 

Wish I could be like Wolverine's girlfriend in Origins. She can touch someone and they automatically respond and do what she THINKS! they should do. That would be a blessing of a gift I tell ya!
Hopefully sleep will come easy tonight. May the dreams be pleasant and long lasting. I can escape to Maui in my dreams. I am that Rock Star in my dreams. Thankfully, no one can take that from me.

2 comments:

Reddy For a Change said...

You're a rock star to me! I'm sorry you were disappointed. I don't know the situation but I do know that every rock star has recorded a song that some didn't liked. It doesn't change their rock star status and it doesn't change the fact that the song meant something to the rock star. You keep pluggin along. Enjoy the music. Whether they do or not!

Samara Sant said...

Keep your head up, we love you!