Monday, March 28, 2011

#savvyblogging

Interesting title for a blog, huh? I am remotely familiar with Twitter. I understand hashtags. I like them! Wish more of my friends used Twitter. (Hint, hint!)

There is really no fancy reason for the title of this blog. I couldn't come up with anything creative to use. I know, big shocker. The truth of the matter is, I rarely come up with anything original. I like to creep. I creep on social networking sites, public places, etc. I learned a couple of semesters ago in a creative writing class that eavesdropping on public conversations is a fantastic way to get plot ideas. So don't judge.

Sigh...and sigh again. I have five more weeks. Five more weeks of no spare time. Constantly feeling guilt ridden because I don't devote enough time to this or that. My poor Mom has to do so much to help me...and she never complains about it...she forces me to allow her to help. I haven't cooked a meal or done dishes in I don't know how long. It makes me sad.

Five more weeks (as I stare blankly at the keyboard while I type). I have been compiling a list of all of the tasks that I am going to accomplish come the second week in May. The list is varied and scattered. Much like my mind on any given day. I plan to learn as many new Z routines as I can. I always make time to reorganize my life. I am more lax on my OCD tendencies than what one would believe. I have to be for self preservation purposes!

I want to read for enjoyment, (probably won't happen) cook some fantabulous meals, bake until it is just too damned hot outside to stand the oven on. Then I will go bake my skin outside. I want to swim. Float down the river with one of those huge glamorous hats on in a bikini...






Truthfully, if I don't start doing something about my exercise plan...Imma look more like this on the beach...



So Imma make this short...I have a lot I want to accomplish. A lot of good things. A lot of great things...and a lot of relaxing things!!! I need to go to bed now so that I can do some Ab Ripper or something in the morning to take care of my cartoonish figure!!!

1 comment:

Samara Sant said...

You are hilarious Bree, you look nothing like the cartoon lady! Loving the blog though!