Friday, March 4, 2011

List Your Self

I have never considered myself a creative person. I'm not original at all! I simply watch a lot of people and things. Then I reapply them to my life, and make it my own, creative, original piece of work. Here is one such situation:

List all the things you love about being human:

  1. I love being able to listen to and enjoy music!
  2. The knowledge that we have a Creator. And all of the things that He has done for us.
  3. Family togetherness. Not many other species have the togetherness aspect of it all.
  4. Understanding. I love that we can understand things. Could you imagine what life would be like if we couldn't?!?!
  5. Love. All of the aspects that go with it. Even the frustrations, because without the frustrations, you don't know true love.
  6. Making love. I have a fantastic quote from a book I'm reading. I'm not going to take the time to get the book and quote it directly so I will sum it up...if we didn't have a Creator, if we are all genetic mutations of apes, why do we have such ecstasy in love making? How is that a scientific situation? I mean, animals have sex to reproduce. They don't do it for the sheer joy of it all! That, my friend, is a blessing for us from God. He wants us to do it, so he made it enjoyable!
  7. Diversity. We all have the ability to have things that set us aside from the rest of the herd.
  8. Creativity...even I don't really possess it. Thank you to all of the creative people out there for making my life SO enjoyable!
I know that most lists don't contain just eight items. There are probably plenty of people out there that think that I am crazy for posting such a random number...welcome to my life! That's all I have to say about that!

No comments: