Monday, March 21, 2011

Simplicity of Life and some closure

Share with me for a moment...close your eyes. Raise your hands slowly from your waist, in a circle forming motion, above your head. Take a deep breath in and hold it. Then breath out and lower your arms in the reversed direction. Ahh...isn't that better? 

They say that it is important to meditate. Learn relaxation techniques. In my book, if that doesn't work...which it rarely does...get on the horn to yer best buds and let them talk you down off the ledge!!! I am fortunate to have some amazing friends. Each friend has a different place in my life. Everyone should know...all things Zumba...Jennifer and Alicia are my top notch. They fall into pretty much every other category as well. Once baby Greyson gets here...Jen, Alicia, and I are going to Zumbafy miss Elisha as well. 
Anytime something unbelievable comes my way I communicate in some electronic form or another with my three amigas. I know that they live very busy, important lives. They are out in their super heroin outfits saving the day one situation at a time. In between those times, they will check their electronic receiving devices. (One day I too will have one that is mobile!!!) I always receive a response. They lift me up. They make me laugh. They encourage me through the unbelievable things. 

They remind me that I am a great mom. That's right. I said it. I'll even shout it out for ya...I AM A GREAT MOM!!! They remind me that I am in complete control. I have the ability and capability to handle whatever sneaky lil situation that stinky ole devil has in store for me. 

My children are safe with me. They know true love. They know honor, consideration, compassion, and integrity. They don't always show those characteristics...but they are there. My children will stay safe with me. I will not let the devil into our lives. I will not let him win them over. 
My children...will stay safe...with me.

5 comments:

Emily G said...

Having friends like that is such a blessing. I'm grateful every day for the women in my life that love me like they do :)

Alicia said...

Love you Sabrina Lanae ;) No matter where those babies ever go, be it now or in 20 years. They ... will ... always ... be safe with you!

Jen said...

My Super Heroin Uniform was at the cleaners today. Saving the day just wasn't the same without it! :)

Love you, Super Mom!!!

Sabrina Lemons said...

@Emily, I believe that you and I could become such great friends!
@Alicia, you are so right about that!
@Jen, even without your disguise...you still managed to save the day!!!

Samara Sant said...

Well said! You have all the love and support I can offer, hope you know that!