Sunday, October 10, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "D"

Dandelions...brings me back to my childhood and simpler times. When I was excited to pick them and just poof their seeds away...never understanding the science in all of it, the nature involved. Just being a kid.

Dance...an excellent way to enjoy music, get your heartbeat up, and help you burn those calories!

Daphne...The character on Frasier always cracked me up. I love the name, its a shame that Tommy doesn't. Daphne Lemons has a nice ring to it.

Decimals...They help with accuracy. I WILL refigure my checking account until the last two numbers are correct. OCD? Maybe.

Decoder rings...every member of my secret clubs ALWAYS had one.

Dixie Chicks...I'm still not ready to make nice.

Dessert...so many wonderful memories people have are centered around them.

Disposable diapers...Sorry Mother Earth. I already have enough to do. I'd just assume throw that mess away.

Divorce...Thank heavens for second chances at happiness.

Dugouts...I never spent much time in them because I was always on the field, but, the times I spent in there are fantastic memories.

Donuts...Grotesquely bad for us, but, oh so comforting and delicious!

Dreams...Far away places where life can be bliss...I think I'll go there now.


Hope you all achieve all of your dreams!

No comments: