Saturday, October 16, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "I"

iPod!!! Where would we be without one now! Mine is totally underutilized and it makes me sad. I can store 20,000 songs on my iPod! I only have around 750 in all of my iTunes. I'm hopeful that some amazing person will feel sad for me and donate a bunch of their music. Maybe?

Ibizan Hounds...not all of them, just one. Her name is Dakota. She is a phenomenal dog. My sister Shannon adopted Dakota from the pound. She has the most personality that I have EVER seen in a dog. She really enjoys coming home to Oklahoma because she gets spoiled every time she is here. I miss her a lot.




Ice cream...I have fallen in love with cold marble slab ice cream. I am showing my sad face because Maggie Moo's is closing all of their stores. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Inner strength...my circumstances would be in an entirely different world if I hadn't found my inner strength. I surprise myself with just how much I have. I have the ability to see it in others, just not in myself until I am pushed beyond reason.







Ink...in many forms. Without it, our attempts at expressing ourselves in every way would only be temporary. I would like to get a tattoo, I'm just a big chicken!


Intermission...the perfect time to take a break from the whirlwind and get some things done. Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!! 

2 comments:

Jennifer Murray said...

I'm impressed that you came up with so many things for the letter I!

Sabrina Lemons said...

Haha! Thanks Jen!