Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "F"

Not very difficult to figure out where to start with the letter "F".

I tell ya...I had a serious "dislike" for FB when I first started using it. Now it is like crack! I read on a website that to dream of Facebook (y'all know you do sometimes...don't lie) means that you have inner desires to expand your social circle. You have a need to reach out to others in a more personal way. Oh, that explains so much!

Fat...bare with me!!! Without it, I would not have been fortunate enough to have met all of the amazing people that I can now call friends. While I want it to be all gone, like yesterday, I am grateful that I have it. My squishy has enhanced my friend list beyond measure.

Father-in-laws...Not all of them. I feel that some of them are far too narcissistic and need to go find a cave to dwell in. My Father-in-law, Art Lemons, is simply indescribable. He has had so many trials in his life, so many negative things. He lost his first wife and two children, has been violently attacked and stabbed on the side of the road, really has no pot to pee in or window to throw it out of...yet he is honestly the happiest man I have ever met. Even my parents are amazed by his happiness. I always try to keep that in mind when I am facing life. If Art can be so happy after everything he has been through, I should find little or no difficulty in being happy with my life.

Food...I am such a foodie. I love to prepare food for people. I love to see that look on someone's face when they take the first bite and savor the moment. I love to think that I am helping create fond memories for people. I am helping people enjoy their lives because they have good food to eat.

No comments: