Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "J"

Jack O'Lanterns...this time of year, how could I not mention these! I don't particularly care for them, but my kiddo's sure do enjoy carving them. They are messy, slimy, stinky, and attract gnats...of course the kids love them!!!

Jawbreakers...the ginormous ones!!! I remember going for rides on my dad's motorcycle in California. We would always stop at the roadside travel stops and I would get one of the HUGE jawbreakers and GIANT pickles.

Jelly Belly jelly beans...the kids and Carl and I used to sit on our bed with the gourmet jelly beans and make different concoctions after dumping the entire bag out. I still get them for the kids every couple of months. They have fond memories =)

 Joshua Elementary School...I went there for a couple of years in Lancaster. I met a very wonderful friend there...Brandy Freeman. She is, to this day, still one of the most supportive, kind, and loving friends I have. Years and miles have not come between us. I am so incredibly grateful for her!

Jamaica...for the origination of RUM!!!! I love several drinks with Rum. Plain ole Rum and Coke, Captain Morgan mixed with most any soda pop. Mmm!

Jetta...my '05 has been a great lil' grocery getter! It is extremely functional, gets good gas mileage, AND it's pretty stylish too!

Jen Murray...we've only been friends for a couple of months. She has been amazingly supportive! She is a wonderful person and I am looking forward to many more years of being able to call her friend!

Jugs...big ones, small ones, they are all beautiful!

Jaunt...all of the places with all of the possibilities...speaking of, I think I will Jaunt my way complete for the day!!! God bless and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Jennifer Murray said...

You made me smile and cry at the same time! You are my blessing as well. Love you lots!