Thursday, October 21, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "L"

Lasagna...Mmmm!!!! I am a pasta loving fool! Lasagna is so delicious...especially when my Momma makes it. We don't bother with the frozen stuff. That is right...from scratch baby! 

Laptops...I am so thankful that my parents gave me a laptop as a gift. I think my desktop is feeling pretty neglected now.
Leaves...especially this time of the year. Used to be a family tradition for the kids to all get forced to go outside on Thanksgiving Day and rake the leaves. We would get them in a HUGE pile and then take turns running and jumping into the middle of them. 

Lacy Reed...phenomenal woman. I think that if we were to work out together it would be very interesting. I have the dialog in my mind already. 
L...c'mon Sabrina...you can do it!
S...Eek! It is TOO HARD!!!
L...Oh, quit your whining and just do it already!!!
S...Hag!
L...Butt munch!
Yes, it is strange that I have it all played out...but it is what it is!!!

Lifesavers candy...Every Christmas my mom would make sure that we got the little book with the life savers in it. I have made sure that my children get them every year as well. I don't think they eat all of them...but they get them regardless!!!

Lip gloss...I won't ever leave home without it. I hate the feeling of dry lips! My fave is the fruity flave Blistex. The orange and purple are AWESOME!!!!

Love notes...I have a suggestion (it is a re-applied one). Write your hunny a love note and stick it in their work stuff. Put the letters SHMILY on it. See How Much I Love You. I did it and it was a ton of fun. I went to great measures to make sure that he knew...

Leisure time...I've heard it is something that is very enjoyable. I hope to find it some day!

Laundry...it makes for some serious job security...right? Is that convincing? 'Cause it would be so much easier to add this to the "I hate you" list!

Lyrics...they are VERY therapeutic. It is amazing to me how some artists seem to just pluck the thoughts right out of my mind!

Lata...the "in way" to say Later...as in "I will see you later"!!!


No comments: