Friday, October 22, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "M"

Madonna...man has her music been popping up a lot lately!!! My fave is "Hey Mr. DeeJay". I wasn't allowed to act like her in any way when she was really popular. I do hope that I can look as good as she does when I am her age!!!

 
Magnolia...my absolute favorite flower!!!

Medusa...I know...it sounds crazy...but my ex must have told ALL of his girlfriends since we split up that I am Medusa because they are all terrified of me. I know...I am such a HEINOUS person!!! At least they have a point of reference since Medusa is so well known. I am grateful that I don't have work hard to put fear in them!!! Bwahahahahahaha!








Mondays...I always get to go enjoy awesome company at Zumba with Ann =) I love Mondays!



Music!!! Of most all kinds! If I were denied music I would be a sad, sad, scary person.




No comments: