Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "G"

GAH!!!! This is harder than it appears. Sometimes...especially lately...I don't want to be grateful...I want to be childish...and cross my arms...and stomp my feet...and scream "NO! I DON'T WANT TOO!!!" or something like that.

This would be an entire week of it so far! I have no idea what is going on...but maybe (at least I am hoping) it is just something in the air that all mom's are feeling? Please? Humor me? Just a little?
Garters...the ones the put around the Margarita glasses...MMM....Mar-Gah-Rita!!!!

Giving...I am thankful and grateful for the ability to give to others. I can't imagine what life would be like if I was not a giving person. I have been told that I am an extremist in this category and that I cause harm to myself. I don't see that at all. I believe that the people in my life deserve to receive all that I can give!
Gloomy days...it gives me the opportunity to self reflect and relax. I usually quote Eeyore all day on days like that. Yup...I am a huge DORK!!!

Goats!!!! Did you know that to dream of a Billie Goat butting you indicates a forewarning of deceit, underhandedness, and lies?!?!
Gunpowder...and lead...I'm going home...gonna load my shot gun...wait by the door...light a cigarette...You Rock Miranda!!!

Gypsy's...someday...it's an aspiration to be one...oh the possibilities..HAHA!!!
GOODNIGHT!!!! Since I was falling asleep typing the last line...I think I shall go now!!!

No comments: