Thursday, October 14, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "H"

H has always been in my life. (That sounds sorta ridiculous, but it has.) My maiden name is Herren. My married name until recently was Harding. I have been SH for 33 years!!! It is now a part of my past. I no longer have an H in my name. It is still very unnatural for me to sign my name "Sabrina Lemons". 

Haggard!!! I can't choose a fave from his enormous list of music...Branded Man, Daddy Frank, FIGHTIN SIDE OF ME!!!!, Folsom Prison Blues...there are just too many to choose from!

Hair...I know...it sounds silly...but really, if you have ever been in a situation like I have...you appreciate even the silly things! I have a "disorder" that causes me to have bald spots when I am extremely stressed out. Which is annoying, because once I realize that I have one, I get MORE STRESSED OUT!!!!
Harmony...I like it as a name...I could totally run with that...Harmony, Melody, etc. I also enjoy harmony in life. This "No Drama Momma" is not a pleasant person unless there is some magnitude of harmony lingering around. I am not above being completely ridiculous to make people laugh and change a mood.

Headphones...I am a music lover...but only MY music...my kids know...if they're gonna listen to THEIR music, headphones are a requirement! I also use them when I am being naughty and watching shows like Weeds on my laptop. That way the kids never know!

Hell...Bare with me...without it, (Let's be honest here) We would not have such an appreciation for Heaven on Earth or anywhere else. If we don't have a zero, we can't know if we have gone up or not!

Hiding...If I wasn't able to accomplish hiding, y'all would think I was a nut case. I am grateful for the ability to hide the thoughts that run through my mind, the feelings that I feel in my heart, and the emotions that come along with me every single day.

Hoarding...because it gives my bestie something to be passionate about! She CRACKS me up with her comments regarding the show Hoarders on TLC!

Horseshoe's ...fond memories of childhood...wish we could create some as adults as well.


No comments: