Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "K"

Kaleidoscopes...the word means "beautiful to see". My diversity team used to go to elementary schools and teach 5th grade children how to have respect for themselves and others. Part of the program included us making kaleidoscopes out of Pringles cans and marbles. It was a very enlightening experience. I want a tattoo with an image from a kaleidoscope with my kiddos names hidden in it. I think it is amazing that something so simple can be so interesting and beautiful!

Karma...I've seen the "comes around"...and I like it! It is always rewarding to know that your good deeds will be rewarded!





Kesha...I can bust out some serious Zumba to "Take It Off".

Kit Kat...as a kid I used to go watch movies with my sister all the time. I would always get nacho's and Kit Kats. Once I was finished with the chips, I would dip my Kit Kats in the cheese sauce...don't hate...try it.

Kim Lovvorn...she is just so...KIMMIE!!! Your just jealous that you don't have a Kimmie of your own!

Kind regards...a very polite and friendly way to say the end!!!