Saturday, October 9, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "C"

My best friend has been updating her blog a lot lately. She and I were discussing that I should update mine since it has been two months since I last blogged. She suggested that I just say something random. That's funny because that is mostly what goes on in my head...random thoughts. Makes for some easy little blurps on Facebook or Twitter. But it doesn't really make for a great blog.

Another high school friend has been posting about an Attitude of Gratitude. I decided I would start posting this as well. After two days, I have decided that Facebook is not the place for that. They limit the posts to only 420 characters and well, quite frankly...I have A LOT MORE THAN THAT to be grateful for. That led me to go to my blog. So here ya go.

Attitude of Gratitude "C"

Christ...that is all I need to say about that one.



Chicago...Hard To Say I'm Sorry, Stay The Night, Your The Inspiration, Hard Habit To Break...who could choose a favorite? Certainly not me! I love them all!




Cake...it has so many places in our lives. It can bring a smile to just about anyone's face. One of the reasons I love to bake them.




Calves...they always let me know when I have pushed myself in my Zumba classes. Love the Burn!!!

Camera's...memories can never be lost with them around. I love to share pictures with people!

C
ards...the greeting kind...even with all of our instant technology, nothing beats getting one in the mail.




Cell phones...I have had one for so long, I feel wrong without mine!




Chocolate...I hope to one day have a chocolate party like my sister-in-law had. I'm sure I would have a ton of
guests then!







Clothing...cause lets just face it...we should all appreciate that others wear it!






Coffee...it has become a part of my "me" time. I am getting addicted.



Compliments...I am working on accepting them graciously.

Congrats...they are always a happy time.



Conclusions...I think it is a virtue to know when enough is enough. Hope you have an amazingly happy day!

No comments: