Saturday, October 23, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "N"

Netflix...whoa...I love that we can watch in with our Wii. I have watched so many wonderful shows!!!

New Testament...if life was to be lived according to the Old Testament...eek! 
Nap...or plural as well. If you can/need to take multiple naps...I say go for it! I should take more of them. Maybe then my eyes wouldn't look so dreary! Thank you Tiffany for suggesting this! I actually took one today and it was NICE!!!

Niceness...I think it is far to often overlooked. Apparently there are those in my life that feel that I am just not a nice person. I am not sure what planet they are from. If my friends and family were polled I think the results would be a landslide!
Niece's!!! I have the best ones! Naomi, Nicole, Megan, Ashley and Miranda. They are all very beautiful girls. It is sad for me to see that they are turning into women, but at the same time I am SO PROUD of ALL of them! (Even if I am the dorky Aunt!)

Nikki Herren...She is THE BEST sister-in-law! My kids love to chat with her throughout the day. She is so supportive of all of us and so excited about life. If only distance was easier to travel! I think we would be best friends if we lived closer together!

Night...It is time for me to go Night Night!!!!

No comments: