Monday, October 11, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude "E"

Eagles...too envision them represents self-renewal and your connection with your spirituality.

Earrings...decorative lil' gems and jewels to show off a persons personality. I love them, wish my ears could tolerate them for long periods of time!

Elevators...especially the one at the Hard Rock Cafe. We literally crammed all 23 members of my family into one and jumped up and down as it went up to the top of the Cafe. Priceless.

Eleventh hour...signifies that time is running out...this is when my best work is always done.

Elf hats...crocheted ones to be exact...for helping me get one step closer to a new friend.

Embarrassment...something that I can offer to most, but few can cause for me =)

Emotions...There are so many...and I try to just feel them as they come by. Acceptance is not always an easy thing.

Emptiness...an emotion that I feel often. I embrace it. I allow it. Then I kick it's little booty to the curb and enjoy all of my wonderful friends and family.

Enemy...although I don't feel as though I have any...I am viewed that way by some. I have made my sincere apologies. Not an easy thing to do. I have to let God handle the rest of it.

Energy...what a drug! I enjoy the amount that I have...but I am ALWAYS WANTING MORE!!!!

Exclamation points...yeah, I use a ton of them. Deal with it. I like to be HAPPY!!!

Exercise...I could write an entire blog on this one...actually, I have...but I could write a couple more! Bringing great people into my life and making me feel great about myself. What more could a person want?

Evanescence...lyrics from my soul. Amy Lee is a beautiful person!

Enigma...a very descriptive word that falls into my personality.

Exits...it is always important to to store in your mind where they are...See ya!!!

No comments: